When are the Pro Tool Innovation Awards?
Our #1 question: When are the Pro Tool Innovation Awards? Every year the Pro Tool Innovation Awards start around the beginning of Q3 (around June) and remain open for 6 weeks to allow manufacturers to enter their innovative tools and products. We send out an email to all manufacturers on our list and invite them to participate by submitting innovative tools, accessories, and fasteners.
If you want to get on the list, simply fill out our Contact Form, and we’ll notify you in May prior to the EarlyBird entry period.
All submissions include photography and descriptions of the tool to help us understand what makes them stand out in the industry as innovative. Once all the submissions are in, the tools are evaluated by our panel of professionals, and after several rounds, the winning products are selected.
Important Award Dates
- Wednesday, June 14, 2023 – 2023 PTIA Awards Early Bird* Entries Open
- Friday, June 30, 2023, 11:59 PM – Awards Early Bird* Entries Close
- Monday, July 31, 2023, 11:59 PM – Last day to enter the Pro Tool Innovation Awards
- September 11-12, 2023 – Awards Winners & Finalists notified
- Wednesday, September 13, 2023 – Public Pro Tool Innovation Awards go LIVE to the public
- Monday, September 18, 2023 – Pro Tool Innovation Awards public social media promotion begins
Related Dates & Trade Shows
- January 17–19, 2023 – World of Concrete (Las Vegas, NV)
- January 17–20, 2023 – SHOT Show (Las Vegas, NV)
- January 31–February 2, 2023 – NHS/IBS/KBIS (Las Vegas, NV)
- September 11–14, 2023 – FABTECH (Chicago, IL)
- September 30–October 2, 2023 – NECA (Philadelphia, PA)
- October 18–20, 2023 – Equip Expo [formerly GIE] (Louisville, KY)
- October 31–November 3, 2023 – SEMA/AAPEX (Las Vegas, NV)
- November 5-7, 2023 – STAFDA (San Antonio, TX)
*Early Bird entry/administration fees are reduced during the Early Bird entry period.